On this site, you'll find status reports about Hetzner Online's products and services. Log into your account on the Hetzner administration interfaces to subscribe to email notifications about status reports which affect specific products.
All systems are operational.
Friendly warning: Discontinued support for PHP 7.1 for web hosting and managed servers
- We will discontinue support for PHP version 7.1 for all web hosting accounts and managed servers starting on 1 November 2021. Starting with the mentioned date, all calls to the outdated versions of PHP will automatically be directed to the next-highest version of PHP, version 7.2. PHP itself stopped providing support for PHP 7.1 starting on 1 December 2019. In order to ensure that your accounts remained secure in the past, we at Hetzner Online integrated security updates from new PHP versions into the outdated version. Unfortunately, the proce ...
- Start: 2021-11-01 00:00 UTC+0
- Affected systems: Managed (Managed Server, Webhosting)
Limited Support on 13 May
- Owing to the Ascension Day public holiday, the main office will not be available on Thursday, 13 May 2021. konsoleH: During this period and for a small fee, konsoleH customers can reach the stand-by support team by writing a support ticket via konsoleH. Robot: Our service technicians in the data centers are available 24/7 free-of-charge. Write a support ticket via Robot or call the DC directly. Cloud: Our staff will monitor and maintain the Hetzner Cloud infrastructure during the holiday. If you notice an issue, please rest assured that our ...
- Start: 2021-05-12 22:00 UTC+0
- Ends on: 2021-05-13 21:59 UTC+0
- Affected systems: General
No maintenances planned
May 09, 2021No incidents reported
May 08, 2021No incidents reported
May 07, 2021No incidents reported
May 06, 2021No incidents reported
May 05, 2021No incidents reported
May 04, 2021No incidents reported
May 03, 2021No incidents reported