On this site, you'll find status reports about Hetzner Online's products and services. Log into your account on the Hetzner administration interfaces to subscribe to email notifications about status reports which affect specific products.
All systems are operational.
Friendly warning: Discontinued support for PHP 7.1 for web hosting and managed servers
- We will discontinue support for PHP version 7.1 for all web hosting accounts and managed servers starting on 1 November 2021. Starting with the mentioned date, all calls to the outdated versions of PHP will automatically be directed to the next-highest version of PHP, version 7.2. PHP itself stopped providing support for PHP 7.1 starting on 1 December 2019. In order to ensure that your accounts remained secure in the past, we at Hetzner Online integrated security updates from new PHP versions into the outdated version. Unfortunately, the proce ...
- Start: 2021-11-01 00:00 UTC+0
- Affected systems: Managed (Managed Server, Webhosting)
Maintenance at backbone connection between Frankfurt - Helsinki
- Start: 2021-06-16 00:00 UTC+0
- Estimated end: 2021-06-16 03:00 UTC+0
- Affected systems: Backbone
Jun 14, 2021No incidents reported
Jun 13, 2021
Fault report for Hetzner AccountsResolved - The fault has been fixed. All systems are accessible again.Affected systems: Accounts
Jun 12, 2021No incidents reported
Jun 11, 2021
Cloud Resource Creation DelayResolved - The problem is fixed and creating and modifying resources works as usual.Affected systems: Cloud (Cloud Server, Load Balancer, Networks)
Jun 10, 2021No incidents reported
Jun 09, 2021
Maintenance telephone infrastructure - FSN1Resolved - The maintenance work has been completed. Our employees are now there for you by phone again.Affected systems: Phone system
Jun 08, 2021
Backbone connection fault FalkensteinResolved - The error has been fixed.Affected systems: Backbone